Monday, November 3, 2008

and again!

another day goes by. . . .
getting worse than it was. . .

well. .
not only was my job tiring. .
so is my life!

I tried sorting things out with her. .
again...
but. . .
since her trust in me has faded. .
she doubts that if i were given a chance to be with her again..
i wouldn't treat her right!

things started to exacerbate
when he called me. . .
though it wasn't brought directly
to me. . .
but its conspicuous that he wants me
to back out!

well. . .
a guy who's matured should see this clearly. . .
things happened fast...
she's hurt. . .
deeply. . .
she meets him. . .
and found out that she could share
things with him. . . .
and it just so happen's that he comprehends
the situation. . .
and he has "it" for her. . .
its common for someone to fall
in a relationship during the period
after break up's..
when the wound is still
"fresh"

since she could somehow confide
in that guy. . .
and he lets his feelings
take place in his action's. . .
he confessed. . .
and. . she fell for it. .

well. . .
its really hard for me to accept the fact that she did. . .
but dude. . .
she's just seeking refuge. .
and it coincidently happened
that she bumped into you. .
and found the refuge. . .
she's confused. . .
of how she really feels

and her feelings were manipulated by you. . .
a guy like you can actually
fail to see that. . .
gosh. .

now that you're with her. . .
you want me to back out
and just let go?

i understand though. .
that you might be better than me in certain
aspects. . .

but why not
just let me elucidate to her..
before anything has to be done. .
why didn't you?!!

well. .
on my point of view. . .
you acted too fast. . .
based on how you feel. . .
you should plough in more
time. .
and understand the situation
and see how it goes. . .

I have to admit though. . . . .
I did take a wrong step
in doing something i didn't mean to. . .

but it really didn't seem
quite equitable to me. . .
i did not get a
chance to do anything. . . .
then you acted. . .

if you would please. . .
just let her go!!!!!!

some of you out there
might wanna diverge what
i said. . . . to me.
but if you would truly
understand . .
you wouldn't. . . .



Thomas let her go. . .
its just refuge she seeks. . .
to confide in. . .


and it so happen's that you came into
the picture. . .
please. . . . . . .
let her go!

~SUNNY~

6 comments:

~RaIn iN tHe SuN~ said...

you asked me to get over
it steadily. . .
and then me to be ur friend??
i don't mind being your friend. . .
but don't stop me from doing what
i should. . .
though i said that i'll
back out. . .
but. . .
not yet!!!
its not over. . .
i'm determined to change everything!!

thomax said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thomax said...

Bro, i meant no harm towards u...
But u make me feel like I'm a fool at this ..

Plus, this quote;
"since she could somehow confide
in that guy. . .
and he lets his feelings
take place in his action's. . .
he confessed. . .
and. . she fell for it. . "
So u mean that i tricked her so tat she can be with me? that's absurd!!

U said tat she seeks me as refuge...
U really thinks tat i take something for my life without thinking bout anything?
To tell u tat i really love her very much and i don't want her to leave my side forever... that's final

Just to say tat u are a very determined person...
I'm too a determined person...
I care for her very much,trying my best to give her comfort and take away her sorrows...

I know u really care of her too...
She told me some of the sweet n sour times when she's with u...
Telling me how u treat her...
I agree tat u do have tones of good points... i acknowledge tat..

U just don't really understand who I am and what I think...
I'm not some guy tat likes to grab other people girlfriend away cause I want her...
NO!!! I'm seriously not tat type of guy that would do all these things...

N i don't think that she is the type of person u said...
She is not a person tat wants to look for another guy if she has a bf with her...

I really got nothing to say here anymore...
Take care...

~RaIn iN tHe SuN~ said...

ouh crap...
thomas... you got me wrong on some points...
I'm not againts you in anyway..
I'm not at all saying that you are some kind of guy that does all those stuff.. please do not misund me..
i really don't know how to explain..
but that's not it...
i'm sorry if I've offended you in anyway

~RaIn iN tHe SuN~ said...

i just hate it so
when ppl misunderstand me..
and the constantly do...
*sigh*

thomax said...

nvm tat... just forget bout it.. ok? i don't want cause any arguments cause of misunderstanding.. peace... lol